Saturday, October 26, 2013

Staying above the nonsense (#1730)

Deja vu all over again so the saying goes. I have spent enough wasted time to last me for a lifetime. I am referring to conversations that have little to do with reality and more to do with causing confusion. I prefer to stay focused on what I do know and add to that in a logical way. It seems that many do not share my process in that they just throw subjects of at best a dubious nature out there and expect others to confirm their conspiracies or negatives. I do not have the time or the patience for strategic idiocy. Neither should any of us, however that is the nature of some folks who cannot or will not practice honorable principles for living. Something deeply rooted in their psyche's won't allow them to logically confirm premise to premise to conclusion in a truthful way. So it goes with them and for me they are not allowed in my sphere of conversation. At least I can always leave before I get frustrated with their lack of logical sequencing. I have many things I could be doing other than trying to appeal to some smart part of someone's mind when they have closed that off for good to me. Maybe someone else with the proper psychological or psychiatric training will have more luck. For me I find that enjoying what is properly real is the best place for me to remain and as far as debating nonsense, I have no more time for it. 

No comments: