Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We need to know we are connected to all around us (#1726)

I don't need anyone to tell me that I have a purpose in life, the very fact that I am here is enough evidence for me. I don't need anyone to tell me who I am when I have already defined myself to myself without a doubt. I don't need anyone to tell me how to live since I am living as myself reasonably fine. I don't need a lot of advice from anyone in particular since I am the one who must choose whether to be me or to be something I am not. I always go with me nowadays since it is seamlessly natural. When I was younger I sought out advice about how this existence operated and if there were any secrets about life I had not already discovered. I soon found that what life demonstrated to me was that I need to just live as who I am and enjoy the time I am here. There is no magical mystical journey I am missing out on, I am all the magical mystical I will ever be just being alive. I live my life now with the idea that what I care about and what I want to know are the true and only paradigms worthy of my attentions. My caring expands as each new knowing comes into my knowledge. My wondering about all that time, space and it's recognizable components increases daily as I am continually open to the newness created through discovery. As we all know none of us continues in this existence for long so trying to get to a goal is all about the journey as we will never eventually complete most of our greatest hopes and dreams. I know this though, I am connected to this life in all the ways that everything else is and that gives me pause to sense a hint of the sublime.

No comments: