Sunday, June 29, 2014

I have a zero tolerance policy toward conservative republicans (#1976)

I am so fed up with conservative politics and their advocates, donors, pundits and politicians, that I will not tolerate them in my presence beyond them informing me that they vote Republican. If someone willingly chooses to have a disease and then willingly spreads it in my presence they get removed from my sphere to never associate with me again. I am fed up to the very top of my head with them. I cannot stand willful ignorance nor willful intolerance nor willful non-diversified thinking and acting. I just will not tolerate the lowest form of humanity that actually chooses to be so. It doesn't make me a bad person for not trying to instruct them of a more enlightened human approach to life, I have tried that with nothing but failure to show for my efforts. I have given my time to them in hopes that common sense and logic would guide them back on the path of humanity, but no more. It is like they are on a mission to divert my time from progress so that they can confuse and obstruct basic human progress. I deny them of myself with no exception. I will not let their disease of irrationality have a place in the peace and harmony I experience because I am humbly seeking to create a better world by caring for all who really need my care. I am not a wizard nor some mastermind at correcting flawed thinking and behavior. I can only spell our and explain why we all need to be better humans and when that doesn't work it is time for me to move on. I am okay with that. I don't let my emotions get the better of me when it is clearly their choice whether or not to be objective. That is why I will not allow infectiously harmful thinking and actions to be associated within my space of living. I will not enable willfully broken souls to divert me for one second from doing something good with like minded souls that think and act as if being human is an optimistic and purposeful paradigm.

No comments: