Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My church is the Universe (#2014)

Everywhere I am, I am in my church. By church I mean my sanctuary with all that I am as a live human being. I know what it is to being human and I have an existence within an environment that allows me to be that human being I know that I am. I realize this phenomenon every day I wake up and know that I am still here. How fortunate for me that the journey to "find myself" has concluded in the sense that I am found. I have much to learn about the vastness of my own capabilities but that is just going to happen as I continue to exist. Hopefully I will continue to give myself the chance to learn and grow with the passion I feel about keeping objectivity as my guide. It is not easy working diligently to remain unbiased or prejudiced about certain things that I personally like, but that is what I must do, remain objective, otherwise I will lose my way. That does not mean that I cannot have strong opinions about what I already know regardless of whether it is perfectly provable but my strong opinions may not become facts within me until they are facts in the eyes of others as well. Take for example an odd position I take on our current numerical system. I find it difficult to accept that equations should at times go off into infinity without an end. It makes me think that we are using rudimentary tools as we advance into further enlightenment. Yet I know I cannot even tackle that odd occurrence in our numbering system because of the too many other more important practical problems/solutions we, as a species, have yet to address. I know I have gotten off point here and to get back to the Universe being my church, it all follows from conceptualizing that we are all made up of the same stuff that has come from everywhere existence is known. I am a child of our environment more than I am a child of anything else. My Mother and Father may disagree with how I use the word child, but that is just semantics. lol.

No comments: