Thursday, August 10, 2017

When my sleeping is my safe harbor and my awakening my nightmare (#3114)

     Again I awake from my slumber world and immediately realize that I have come to a worse place. How can this be since my awake life is the one that makes my dream world possible? What is wrong with the reality of existence? How can it be that the reality of awakening is so much less desirable than the world where I live in my sleep? Logically, I get it. I know what is wrong in real life but in my dream world those wrongs are not allowed to be. My dream world is where I see what is good and possible and make it so. So my question is why is not our awakening hours as easy to constantly make better? We are actually able to do good things whenever we all decide we want to but for a pile of inconsequential reasons we don't.
     What is even worse is that our awakening time is getting worse and not better like one would think progress would afford. I am not the smartest nor the most insightful person to have ever lived nor will I ever be, yet even I can make my dream world better for all I imagine to be who would entertain to be in it. So why can't the many of us do that while we are awake? It seems so backwards to me that we allow our waking time to be so abusive and sufferable. Maybe that is why in my sleeping world there is no room for pain and anguish. Maybe the awakening time is the nightmare that my dream world must make into a safe harbor. How utterly ridiculous that the awakening time, which we humans control to a large extent, is the problem not the solution.
     Have all our great thinkers of philosophy, psychology and sociology not come to the same conclusion that our reality sucks and we need to change it? We political theorists to some extent see the laws and ordinances of life as the tools to get us to a more safe harbor like existence but what of the acceptable avenues of the mind to be changed? Why cannot the facts and truths that we prove be ruled by logic and common sense? Why cannot we accept that all of life is precious and nothing less than respect and dignity is deserved as a foundation. My awakening time is the majority of my existence yet it is not the most dear to me. I suffer and anguish over the despicable nature we humans unleash upon each other and if not for my sleeping time and the beauty of those dreams I fear I would implode from despair.

No comments: