Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I am not special, I am just normal (#3155)

     Often I wonder why others that I have met do not have the same passion about learning or discovering like I do. I used to think that maybe I was just unique that way and others were not. But that isn't it. There is nothing unique about me other than I am an individual like all others. What I have come to find out is that wanting to learn and discover is within all of us but we have to choose to utilize these curiosities individually ourselves. We have to make the effort to discover and learn. I know that I do and my life has been a value to me because of it. I am not out chasing the dollar or raising myself up to be admired. I am putting my nose to the problems in life and trying to understand them so I can help resolve them into solutions.
     There is no greater reward to me than to be part of the solution. I know this because the few times I have gained some wealth I didn't feel the same level of satisfaction like I do within me like when I can help to make life better. There is something unique about that for sure and that is what I am striving to experience. The older I get the harder it is for me to learn like I did when I was younger and it is because I am more complex now and the simple learnings in life have pretty much been achieved. So the hard learning is all out in front of me but that to me is a reward for getting where I am now. I love to learn, I love to discover. I could spend my whole lifetime just learning and discovering if it were possible.
     So I say this to all those who may chance upon reading this, don't spend your time chasing money, spend your time chasing knowledge. Not only will you succeed but you will find that your soul is more at ease and your outlook on life becomes infinitely more satisfying. Plus you will find that learning in itself is a method for attaining economic wealth as a side benefit. Not for me so much but for many it is true. In our normal human state of being learning and discovering is paramount to defining the attributes we human computers exist as. We are biological data processors who need data to exist otherwise our senses, mind and heart are wasted on us.

No comments: