Friday, September 29, 2017

Science and logic, care and curiosity, my beloveds (#3164)

     It took me a good part of my life to figure out that my passion for living dwelt in the sense I make of reality. Not what anyone else says or thinks but what I can derive from the formula of care and curiosity through science and logic. I don't have to believe in anything other than the facts and truths of reality. I am alive today boldly living in this environment, not some hoped for one based upon a blind faith. After filtering out the confusion of all things and the discombobulation that confusion helped create in my life that came at me during my younger years I am now at a place where just the facts and the possibilities the unknown present capture my whole self.
     I am not looking for a safe harbor here in reality so much as I am so damn curious about all things I don't know. Especially outer space and it's mysteries and evolutions. Outer space is part of me and I want to know more about it before my time is up. I have wasted much time being confused and if there is one thing I would do if I could is to clear up that confusion for others. Although I know that we human beings are biological data processors we are also a caring species that expresses that care in the goodness we try to do for each other. Nowadays it seems we are less caring but that is because too many of us are still confused and have allowed some pretty nefarious people to take control over our future.
     But the era of reason, analysis and conclusion is still all around us and in some short time we will be back to it as our formula for not only living but for feeding our imaginations and our purpose for living. We are a species apart from all others and as soon as we stop messing with our own minds and accept our destiny as the discovers of both time and space comprehensively, the sooner we all will have the sublime knowledge that all our lives matter very much. My heart is filled with the acceptance of my care for all living things as well as my mind is extremely satisfied to explore and be part of learning the unknown. I don't have to live like a robot who takes orders from others on how to function. I have free will and working heart and mind to guide me through science and logic as my vehicle.

No comments: