Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An indescribable Feeling (#124)

An indescribable feeling, I am referring to the fruition of a hoped for circumstance. Whether it is a new experience or an old experience with a fresh start, the happening of an outcome to be realized that was previously a seemingly impossible occurrence can be breathtaking and life affirming. We have all had experiences or wishes that were impossible to reconcile to reality or beyond our wildest imaginations. Most times these hoped for scenarios would and will remain elusive, occasionally though something in our existence changes and the impossible has a potential to become real. I have found that remaining in a state of optimism, regardless of how life is happening around me, the chance for some incredible thing happening in my life is more likely to occur. I don't know with absolute authority if what I have just admitted is true, however it seems that way in my life. I do know that if something tremendous does happen I will be psychologically prepared to recognize and accept it without any confusion or cynicism. I have maintained that there are two traits that dominate the human experience, compassion and curiosity, and the denial of these two traits, severally or individually, to any human is what brings about the other less desirable traits humans fall into when compassion and/or curiosity are being denied. I have never heard a countering argument to my theory that has any more logic to it than the one I propound. Unless someone can show me the error of my belief, in universal compassion and curiosity theory, then it will remain the one that I make my judgements from. It is where I start my day and end my night so that when I am in practice with them I am always in a hopeful and desirable mode, and in position to occasionally experience an indescribable feeling.

No comments: