Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy day today (#128)

This posting will be unusual since I will be writing directly about myself. Today I am going to immerse myself into doing my online course for OSHA safety procedures and hope to get very close to its finish before the evening is over. I got up early and did all my farmtown stuff on facebook and contributed to a couple of postings. Now I must publish my daily blog and offer some interesting idea within it. Now comes the hard part, interesting idea, How about that I'm going to be writing every word from the online course down on paper so that I have a concise record of all information given to help me with the numerous exams inserted throughout the course. I have filled up one legal tablet already and I am well into the second tablet. My fingers on my right hand are indented and ache all over. My ink pen is showing signs of running out of ink so I have bought more of them along with more tablets. The strategy of writing everything down seems to be working since I have only missed a few (3) questions from all the exams, and those were dubiously phrased. So I will probably have to have a right hand transplant by the time I wrap up my day today but it will at least have given me a satisfactory outcome as per this course. Well, take care today and I hope to be back to writing about philosophical and societal issues again tomorrow.

No comments: