Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The internet and it's connections (#151)

Never have I experienced the internet being so slow now that I am in a hotel in Fremont. I have been spoiled by the wonderful service I receive in Citrus Heights. It is interesting to gauge my level of acceptance toward the possible frustration that I could be exhibiting. I was talking to my mother about it and I was pleased that I have found a way to understand that it isn't about me but about the location. My sense that I am just in the wrong area for good or decent internet service seems to mollify my emotions. That is good that I look for logic to describe my reality on a very personal level. Believe me, my internet connections have become addictive and necessary to me in a slightly pathetic way. I should be more outgoing in person, however I find that the internet offers such a convenient way to associate in minor or superficial ways. I appreciate the economy of conversation with others without having to travel distances that require resources and time. I find that more serious or important conversations need to take place face to face. It is the everyday exchange of pleasantries and compliments that are so compelling to associate over the internet. Now back to my internet connection problem at this hotel, I must and will endeavor to limit my communication to concise and precise language so that I am able to stay on the internet long enough to get my point or offerings across. I need to post this blog now so that I know it will make it to fulfill my daily venture to bring something from within my head or my heart to the public at least once a day.

No comments: