Thursday, June 11, 2009

Magical mystery of Life (#132)

I just can't help feeling good about whatever is happening to me personally. I know that things have been tough lately for not only me but for most everyone else also. Regardless, I am still somewhat healthy, have strong family ties and good friends that actually care about me. My future rests solely in my hands despite what circumstances come to influence my future. On a philosophical level, I am in awe of the reality of existence and the senses I have to experience existence. The fact that we are all searching for meanings and understandings in a world with only clues and no conclusive truths makes life even more stimulating in that there are so many possibilities to discover. Life is a mystery worth experiencing and exploring. The magic of life is that we have choices amongst incredibly complex scenarios as to how to live our lives. The Earth is a setting that offers wondrous panoramic vistas of beauty and also supplies our basic needs of food, shelter, clothing etc..., so the tasks of survival have been minimized and then, therefore, give us more time and energy to spend on our curiosities about our larger existence beyond our home planet. As we, as a species, continue to nurture humanity and search to discover the whole of our existence, I am just content within myself because no matter what happens in my life or how long my life will last, we as compassionate, curious humans are on the dawning of discovering new and exciting experiences and expanding our knowledge and understanding of the mystery of why life is so magical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read and resonate with you... Thank you, Carl!