Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inconsequential thoughts (#216)

I am at least smiling and feeling a sense of humor about my empty mind this morning. I know that a rest is coming up in a few days and it will be welcome. I am not alone in this tired state, the fellows who are currently working on this job site that I am on are very tired themselves. I must keep a close eye on them and make sure that they are continuing safe work practice. I am also thinking about what to do over the Labor Day weekend. I feel like going to see the four cornered states at the geographical location that is marked for them. Be in four states almost simultaneously is worth the 10 hour round trip to accomplish it. I miss being with my little animals. They are such an important part of my life and who I am. The sacrifice I am making to be apart from them is necessary but not essential. However, the greater good at this time is to remember that all things work in harmony when we let them so on I go about completing this task and then have the time to come home and enjoy my little family and many friends and family I have at home. My typing is getting much better. My fingers seem to know where to go with regularity. lol. Mostly. Today is Thursday, which means that the week is coming to end after tomorrow. I have little else to say at this point except to say that this is the best time of my life and I am so fortunate to be able to share it with anyone who chooses to allow me into their lives. What a miracle technology is.

No comments: