Friday, September 4, 2009

Never give up (#217)

I have only one subject on my mind this morning and it is a personal matter. I feel something so incredible within me that I have to again say that a power greater than me has filled me with a special gift. A feeling that has filled me through and through. It is the feeling that I am referring to. Regardless of what may come of this feeling, I am privileged to experience it. I have no illusions of some fate intervening in my life to bring this feeling within me to a perfect reality, but I will never give up on the possibility of this feeling finding it's way to it's source and it's completeness. I know very little of the miracle of life and how our sensations and wonderment evolve. I have the privilege only of experiencing them and hoping, even at times, expecting them to appear through some desire of fate. I am the expectant recipient of some gift whose purpose or destiny is still unclear to me. I will wait on it's fruition like a child waiting on Christmas morning. All of reality and this existence is limited to me because time dictates that I only participate for a short time. Waiting is difficult because of fears and doubt. Fears and doubt however, should never be the starting point of change in my life nor should they be the end of a change that has occurred in my life. I am so happy these days lately because of the feeling I have within me. I will never give up on this gift that came to me from someplace special. I will continue to treat it as such.

No comments: