Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Universe (#249)

Wow, what a title for my little daily blog. I wonder how I am going to say something of an enlightened nature about something that is obviously so mysterious. I am within the universe, I believe. With that premise I can conclude that I am a part of the Universe as well. I don't know where I am going with this but follow along if you care and we will see where this can take us. If I am part of the Universe then that logic would make me a Universal being. Unique within the Universe in that most of what I know of the Universe is made up of inanimate objects. The other animate objects appear to be of a degree of life-form not as gifted with obvious abilities such that are inherent within the Human species. This echelon of uniqueness that humans inhabit within the Universe is at a level that appears to have no peers or more physically gifted beings. If that is the case then Humanity sits alone, for now, at the top rung of uniqueness of animate objects within the Universe. Certainly, many arguments about a higher omnipresent power will be advanced as well as the argument that greater gifted life-forms also inhabit the Universe beyond our ability to discover them. But for now only the sense of our physical preceptors can give us empirical data to justify logic for the sake of all of us being on a common thread of agreement, generally. My contention is that armed with only what we sense with our 5 senses can we at least establish a baseline for our habitation within the Universe. I look forward to continuing this line of reasoning at another time and also incorporating our gut feelings and intuitions as a variation to the 5 senses.

No comments: