Friday, October 9, 2009

What is my motivation? (#252)

What makes me tick. something within me when I was a child forced me to decide how I wanted to represent me. I did an examination of how I wanted to be and then focused my time on becoming that. Initially my instinct of who I was inside me at the time has been consistent with who I have been inside me since then. I correctly realized that I wanted to do good and help others. Too many times I had spent uncomfortable moments in circumstances that did not put good and helping others as priorities. I felt uncomfortable when I was in situations that were not good or selfish. I made it my goal to find a way to make my reality better than the reality was in general when I was not in control of the circumstances. Today I find my comfort zone with how I live and what I do to represent me. I see life as a gift. What a miracle it is for me to be alive and in this existence. Somehow I will continue to express myself based upon the principles of good and helpfulness until the end of my life here in existence.

No comments: