Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How great is your imagination? (#403)

The arts, like the sciences are an imperative for reaching beyond our surroundings to find new places and ideas. The old left side right side of the brain analogy. One is lost without the other. I have a sense that my pea-pickin brain is so minuscule in knowing that to even contemplate that I know what or how some thing is or will be is just darn foolishness. I can calculate to some degree but the logic necessary to know a thing is really beyond me. I am an observer in existence, nothing more. I do however like to push the small limits of my imagination to the farthest possibilities within my ability. It is a pleasure to imagine how or what or why or who or when etc.... It is just amazing to me that I have such a gift of life and that I don't take myself so seriously as to lose the perspective of how happy I am to be in existence. I am a gift to life and how I present myself to life is my gratitude for this gift. I have so much I want to do and I have so much I need to learn. I must start by trusting fate and nature to give me what I need. I am not the architect of my life only the observer. I get to live within this body, on this planet with so many like-minded souls. My destiny has yet to be determined but I know I will play only the role of fulfilling it, not creating it.

No comments: