Saturday, March 6, 2010

The things I keep learning (#400)

I continue to learn very valuable lessons about life. I am usually confident that I know how simple things in my life are going to turn out then Wham! I am suddenly lost about how simple things in my life are going to turn out. It is absolutely hilarious at times. I am learning to expect the unexpected as readily as I used to expect the expected. I am beginning to understand that so many other factors are involved in my simple life. I am now starting to sit back and just wait on the conclusions whether I see them as foregone or not. It is amusing to me in the sense that I have no control over outcomes and the timing of those outcomes. Just when I begin to think I know I am usually reminded that my mind is incapable of creating anything other than chaos, lol. It is beginning to dawn on me also that waiting to see the result is much more interesting than me trying to create the result. Certainly I try to make the good in my life reveal itself but whatever shape or form that is viewed by others is not my goal. I must be who I am and live with that. I cannot change the fact of me and all that is continuing to mean. What is changing within me is my understanding that I am just a piece of the puzzle created by the unknown as yet to be defined. I am well satisfied with that and someday hope to know what that undefined unknown truly is.

No comments: