Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am finally me (#851)

It has taken most of my life to get here but here I am. I am talking about being me. I no longer care what I look like or sound like to you, all I care about is how I am to me. My instincts, my principles and my constantly learning knowledge is what matters. I admit I was less than courageous and more cowardly in not allowing myself to be equal to everyone else. I thought I had to do what you and others did to be acceptable. I no longer cling to that mindset, instead I am full throttle into being the best me that I can be. I get to elevate my desire to express truth to power without fear of recrimination. Even if fear were to enter into it I would still drive forward since fear is just another obstacle to overcome. I have never been more free and happy about being myself. I am not some rotten evil person who is not worthy of showing himself. I am the opposite of that, I am a good happy man who wants the best for you and myself. I hope we all could grab the reins of our own lives with the concept that what others think does not matter. What does matter is what we think of our own thoughts and actions. It is how it should be and is the best example to the world we live in that we are doing what is right and not doing what we think you think is right. What I am trying to point out is that when we are being the better or best of who we are others will think highly of us if they are of the same mindset or they won't and that is their opinion on life. We are not here to please or accommodate what we think others expect of us or what they think is right, we are here to stand for who we are without being afraid of who that is. Grounding ourselves in the discovery of our own individual natures is the beginning and then applying right principles of virtue to that will then allow us to show who we are without the illusion of pretending to be something we are not.

No comments: