Sunday, August 7, 2011

Questions questions questions (#919)

I need answers answers answers. Such is my constant tantrum. lol. My ravenous appetite for knowledge is my dilemma. It mostly does not matter what the subject is either. I just have a curious instinct within me that needs attention. I know the old saw about "if you don't stand for anything you will fall for everything", but it isn't that simple for me. Truly I do stand for integral ideals and have a foundation within me that allows me to reflect my best intentions. But I also am an objective individual and our time honored cultural practices have less sway with me because I choose to keep my mind open to all possibilities. This attitude of mine has effectively made some around me unfriendly as it has hurt their stricter constructs of what reality is. I cannot help their viewpoints when animosity has come between us. I move on in my own reality of questioning everything. It suits me and allows me to find courage in the daily situations that come my way. I am not bound by convention or expectation only fair and objective analysis. What I have found is that outside my previous experiences, before I elevated my own actions to my own logical thoughts, there were other like-minded souls who were also questioning reality in the same way I have come to know. It has been comforting to come into contact with like-minded souls. I know that I am not alone in my desperate attempt to evolve with knowledge as my own reality continues to evolve. I am under time constraints here in this existence. I am motivated to making my time here valuable. It is as if the blinders and fetters of conventional practice have been shed and a new vision of the world and its surroundings have captivated my imagination. Questions questions questions, hopefully answers will follow.

No comments: