Friday, September 2, 2011

Don't fear your own mind (#945)

I am so scared that someone will hurt me or kill me because I would dare to think outside the ridiculous premises' offered as policy. I am afraid to go against what is being touted as popular belief. I don't want to be the squeaky wheel. It is better to be quiet about something I know is wrong so that I don't put myself or anyone else in jeopardy. Others know what is better for me than I do. I am not worthy of having a thought that is smart enough to be true. I am just a weakling and not strong enough to defend what I know is right. I don't like being bullied so I just go along because it is easier for me that way. No one intentionally would turn our world into a worse place. I trust those who are religious more than those who aren't. I am too weak to fight or stand up for justice and equality. A little bad now and then can't hurt too much. If someone is on television or radio they must be smarter than me. Fate has made me insignificant so it doesn't matter what I think or do. I only have a few things but I am afraid of losing them. I am not handsome or pretty so I am not worthy of anything special.
All of my life I have heard this type of noise coming from my own mind. It has been fed there by those who would like me to be quiet. Instead of encouraging me to expand my mind, they hammered at me to close my mind. I am easier to control if I remain in a predictable stage of unknowing. When we make it hard for our citizens to continue with education we are, as a strategy, trying hard to not let them learn to think for themselves, especially when it comes to thinking outside the box. The two equally greatest achievements of a human being is emotional caring and curious wonder. To not be expanding these two traits to their greatest potential is enough evidence to show that forces still exist that would want to control humanity for selfish purposes and not elevate humanity toward enlightened understanding.

No comments: