Thursday, January 19, 2012

Don't ever give up on yourself (#1084)

My thoughts are everything to me. How I think is what I end up doing. By trying to be a better human being, I am living to the best of my abilities. I know this and this gives me confidence and assurance in myself that I have worth, value and benefit. I go on and and on about compassion and curiosity as our true natures because when I am in those natures I never, and I mean never, feel more human. That is also the optimism I carry around with me when life happens, regardless of situation or circumstance. This dynamic outlook is my safeguard from the depressing occurrences that confront most of us in multiple ways daily. I don't give up on myself because I can see a vision of the future where I am a vital part and getting to that vision is what I must do. Everything necessary that has a positive principled thought and action toward survival is what I can employ. By keeping my head up with the knowledge that I know we, as a species, are capable of such tremendous things when we are all working toward our future together. The petty things of greed, selfishness and dishonor have no place in our evolving society. They had a place in the past when a vision for our all of our futures had yet to be demanded, but now we humans are starting to call for the end of the pettiness and instead for more of the compassion and curiosity we all have within us. Forging a reality where the dis-ease of uncaring and the boot on the throat of knowledge is unknown and outlawed. The time for us as a species to reorder our society around what a future should look like is the best example of how we leave our legacy to be understood for the next generation to build upon. Where optimism for life supersedes any doubt about whether we are worthy, have value or add to the overall benefit of the future.

No comments: