Friday, January 27, 2012

Free style writing, about thoughts (#1092)

No clue what I am going to write about here. All I know is that I still have a head cold and my brain is not open to thinking like normal. lol. Maybe that is a good thing? Anyway, I have been sitting here for awhile and no subject of any type of specific nature is crystallizing for me. So here I am just wandering through the words of my thoughts at this very moment, well not all my thoughts, as some need never see the light of day. Now that brings me to a point, regarding thoughts and what should be allowed to flourish in my mind and what should be forgotten as soon as they are formed. That is what I do when particular thoughts hit me, I either mull them for awhile adding substance to them or I discard them as quickly as possible since they offend my principles. That is the thing about thoughts, they can come out of nowhere and BAM, there they are inside my head. I think the Universe has a flow of atoms and molecules that somehow interact with us humans to create certain "imaginings". So as such a believer in that, as opposed to all our thoughts emanating from within us, I can quickly jettison thoughts from my head and not feel any guilt for their having any reflection on my character. I know I don't wish for thoughts that are negative or ego driven but that they appear in my mind does make me conclude that some other force beside myself is a part of the thought happening within me. That is my take and certainly is only my way of moving forward without carrying baggage of thought I did not intend to occupy my thoughts. I know that I am caring and curious man with a will to survive, anything else is just wasteful and counter-productive. For me it works, since moving forward in our existence of constant change is my goal, not to waste my precious moments being alive by thinking I am a bad person.

No comments: