Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our imaginations (#1454)

I really cannot speak to all of your imaginings but mine are spectacular. With little doubt however I can assume that we all have this ability. We are mostly all made up of the same building blocks of life so that generally, what one person is able to do another is as well. When it comes to my own imaginings though, I can readily speak of them. When I am awake I find that I have fewer wild variations of reality as those I have when I am sleep, and again nothing new here as to others as well. Yet my imagination astounds me. It takes me to other dimensions as if I were born to them in such ways as to allow me full and complete interaction in some other universe as if it were as natural as the one I was born into. Not only do I have my curiosity on full display but my emotional well being is keenly fine tuned. I find myself in places I have never been being who I am in quite natural ways. It is as if the best of me is complimented with the best of others as well. it is probably why I see the world with such hopeful eyes. I see what can be when I dream and not so much what we have become. This is not only a vision of how we can all live, but a necessity for us to find for all of us. When my imagination is not at the front of my mind, I am less the person and less the visionary I hope to be so in deference to the malaise of struggling reality, I rather would like our world to reflect what I know can be instead of what is being right now. My point here is that we cannot restrict our values to just what we know while we are emotionally and logically awake, we must also allow ourselves to experience our imaginations and judge whether those more unlimited mental creations have answers for us there as well.

No comments: