Friday, January 4, 2013

You reap what you sow (#1435)

I like this sentence since it does seem to be a maxim that holds forth. Sometimes when I do something worthy of a prize I am left without but for the most part I do get some reward. Just as sometimes when I do a bad thing I am not punished for said indiscretion. All in all it seems that things do even out over time. In my experience it is better for me and those around me when I give of myself and not try to take from others. I will accept help from others when it is offered but I don't just take from them without their approval. The karma thing about what comes around goes around is just like the reaping and sowing thing, very prophetic. Another very important lesson I have learned in life is that when I am at my most happy self it is when I am doing the best of myself. Actually putting into action my honor and those principles that represent that. There is a sanctifying feeling when I look back at what I have just done and there is nothing I wouldn't do different given the same circumstances. Living in the right now and doing the right thing in the right now. It works for me and not with a selfish intent. I do things for myself but not at the expense of someone else, at my own expense. Maybe none of this seems like it fits your life but it does fit mine. I had been selfish and made myself ignorant to what harm my actions caused. Not anymore because I want to feel right about every minute of my life without unnecessarily causing myself not to. I will have enough struggles and anguishes to come regardless of what I do so me not making anymore of them for myself is the better course for me.

No comments: