Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Going backwards in life is not natural (#1600)

Our species is not designed to placate our curiosity. We are a moving organism that expands our own abilities through the expansion of our experiences. We are not measured by definitions, we are measured by our growth. We seek to explore we seek to learn and we seek to understand. It is our nature to use our senses as probes to investigate our surroundings and beyond our surroundings as well. We are the most curious species we have discovered and the truth that our courage has dominated our fears is expressive of the fact that although we are cautious we are determined to continue our forward movement into space and time with a manifest destiny. I am so proud to be a human in that the best of us has been shown and I envy and wish to emulate that very best as often as I can. I have seen the darker side of our behaviors and for that I am ashamed and admonish it's usage. However, despite the worst we have to offer, I choose to live surrounded by those who choose to be the best of who we are. It is a choice we all must make within our own lives, shall we gift the world with our best or shall we gift the world with our least. I am not a static person. There is no moss on my existence nor is there any moss on my thinking. As a rational human being who understands that logic and common sense are our best utilities in a world where the unknown is truly unknown, I am committed to surging into the future with no baggage of fear to lag me behind when going forward is my natural right and duty as a human being.

No comments: