Friday, June 7, 2013

Our example (#1589)

It is up to us to set the example for hopes and desires in a way that inspires the future generations to want to have them as well. We must stand for something that inspires not destroys. It says a lot about our humanity today in what we do and not just in what we say. Our dreams for a smart and exciting future should be our motivation in everything that we do and we should be moving toward the fulfillment of our dreams whether we actually get there or not. It is all about the journey of life and the quality of our presence in this existence. I am not limited by the current understandings of how things are, I am limited by those of us who cannot see into the future enough to hope for better and strive to create that hope. We are the masters of ourselves and we can do unlimited things if we so decide that the current boundaries of acceptable society are inadequate. I know that the current boundaries that are acceptable in society are not enough for me and my dreams. I need more than the age old question, " Is this all there is to life"? I know there is more and others as well as myself continue to dream and try to create through innovation and cleverness new dynamics that can change our world. We all need to be a part of something that is better and we must also stand up and defend the right for us to have the goodness of life while we are doing it. Dig deep within yourselves and find what inspires you and work toward making it come true and your life will have had a purpose to it that you can and should cherish.

No comments: