Saturday, December 7, 2013

The cycle of life (#1772)

Every day matters! Nothing we do is guaranteed to be make us live to be immortal. We are finite and unable to know the days we have to spend here in this existence. We knew nothing of what came before us when we were born and we will know nothing that will be after we are gone. The only thing we can know for sure is what we are while we are alive. So living our lives in the best way we can is all that really matters. Making our lives matter so that when our time to depart comes we won't be thought of as negatively insignificant nor overly brutish. I for one have nothing on my life agenda that would cause anyone harm. That is goal number one, if I do nothing at all in my life in a positive way at least I won't have done anything negative. That is my baseline. So now all I have to do is try to do something positive and I will have made an impact on life that can be held in some honorable esteem. Life isn't about me controlling or ruling some or all around me, instead it is about me making a positive difference in others' lives. That is all of our purpose in life. Sure we have our passions and our aspirational dreams to help us make the world we live in a better place for those who follow us but number one is to do better by others. We need each other in our lives. There is nothing we can do without each other so logically and emotionally we have to have "we" at the center of "I". Many know this already but many others have not yet realized the higher conscious plane of care we share with each other. There are too many out there who think selfish is their number one priority and I am here to shatter that illusion for them. 

No comments: