Saturday, October 25, 2014

Surviving life with compassion and curiosity (#2094)

One does not need to be devoid of common sense nor justification when some enter our lives with ill intent. We can move on from them with a modicum of civility, however those who are intent to take more than they receive need whatever justice we can honorably bring down on their heads. That still changes nothing about our clear aim to putting all the compassion and curiosity we can fit into our lives to action. When I am alone by myself I still have a code of conduct that can easily exist in a crowd of people. I do practice what I preach. I am not perfect nor never will be but I am damn sure trying to be as much as possible. I have an inner force of will like we all do that is just waiting to be let loose to struggle for whatever purpose I aim it at. In this I know, I am not the human being I think and hope to be if I am not fighting for equality and justice at every turn. There is nothing more alive within me than knowing and doing what is right and fair. I have concluded that the struggle of my life is not to find some comfortable place I can sit and watch life go by from, no, instead it is in the fighting to hold inequality and injustice back from overpowering myself or others. As I want to be at the vanguard of progressive destiny, I constantly find myself facing in reverse toward those attacking forces that wish to haul us back into the past broken paradigms. Be that as it may be, it is still worthy a reward to protect what we as a society have gained as much as it is to boldly forward into the unknown to enlighten and process new orders of understanding into effective and efficient societal structures. Whatever end of the spectrum we find ourselves on the premise for living is the same, to fight for our imaginations and innovative creative thought as much as we fight for our right to exist on a planet that should be a shining example for our species progression, not our species inability to conquer our own fears.

No comments: