Friday, July 21, 2017

No remorse in the trump (#3094)

     It should be obvious by now that the trump man/child has a psychological disorder. I am not a clinical nor an analytical psychiatrist in no way shape or form but I can at least see the signs of his disorder. He can never say he is sorry and he doesn't feel any remorse for his actions. Hearing him speak is an assault on my idea of a public servant since his constant refrain is how good he is and how popular he is. I will let you draw your own conclusions about his mental fitness but to me he is as close to being deranged as I have seen from any public official in my lifetime. But what really bothers me the most outside his narcissistic behavior is his inability to find any fault with himself. No matter what he initiates as his great plan for America it is always someone else's fault when the plan is not instituted.
     The stories of him cheating 100's of contractors is not only factual but allowed him through a special tax loophole to write a huge sum off his owed federal taxes based in large part to his not paying those contractors, http://fortune.com/2016/10/08/donald-trump-taxes-contractors/. The lives that he disrupted and the businesses he put out of commission or made difficult to continue is overwhelming. But never do we hear he had a part in it. What I have heard from him is that he doesn't pay for substandard work. Well it appears that his definition of substandard is an epidemic for those who work for him while he conveniently collects a majority of their contracts for himself. Once a huckster always a huckster and if he is anything, trump is a huckster.
     He also has no remorse in general that I have seen. All his public comments are about the failure of others. He sees himself doing nothing wrong in all of it. Even when he hints at his own culpability it is with a slant that he did nothing wrong. He is in any other word a miraculous conception. Never wrong and always proud. His conscience is a void which leads to my conclusion that he has no remorse to give because he is devoid of empathy. Sound familiar? Much like a psychopath/sociopath but again I am not a clinical nor analytical psychiatrist I am just an observer who knows what remorse and owning my own mistakes is like.

No comments: