Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another day in paradise (#201)

I hope everyone is enjoying their lives today. Despite all the difficulties we have happen to us the better part is that good things are constantly going on as well. We have a somewhat healthy lives, food shelter, clothing and transportation of some sort. A lot of us even have phone, television, Internet and other miscellaneous entertainment and work tools available to us. We have access to books, magazines, and other print information genre's to help us stay current and informed. Libraries and information centers offer us other access to literature and happenings to help us in determining what we want to do with our time. We are free to travel and communicate what we have on our minds at any particular time. We have friends we can visit with and enjoy companionship with. There are so many things I can enjoy today that I never give a second thought to except for today on this posting to help remind me that I really do have a good and enjoyable life today and I should spend more time living like I do. I also need to spend more time trying to improve on the things in our lives so that all of us have the benefit of right and privilege if we so desire to lay claim to it.

No comments: