Monday, August 10, 2009

New adventures (#192)

Today, I find myself preparing to begin a new adventure which is going to take me away from most of the things that I am familiar with. I will be leaving behind the way of life I have established for myself these last few years. I have just overhauled my behavior toward a new way of approaching life. I have gotten rid of some relationships that were not on an equal footing and I have added new relationships that are. I don't go to the same type of places anymore or wake and sleep on the same old schedule either. My cognition about how I think has moved on as well. My whole life has been remodeled after one thought. How can I be a better person to everyone else. Since I am about to embark on a new adventure that is going to take me away from my new life here, I must find a way to continue where I am going. I will assess my new surroundings when I get there and see how I might best fit in. I always have the Internet to communicate with my friends here but as always it will not quite be the same. Life presents it's twist to my fate and I am humbled by the opportunities my life brings in front of me. I have free will choice whether to leave or not but discretion in tough economic times largely negate any other choice that is available to me at this time. So with a happy but a little saddened heart I am off to enjoy and make the best of my new adventure.

No comments: