Saturday, August 1, 2009

Calm before the storm (#183)

The last few days have been very quiet and peaceful for me currently in my bachelor state. My animals, dog and cat, have been very much into their own routines so I am pretty much left to do whatever lazy thing I want. Oftentimes, I hear that boredom is peace and I also agree with that statement. I have been comfortably bored by my standards. I will enjoy this quiet time as exquisitely as I can because the pattern in my life has been extreme. Either quiet and sedate or busy with pressure to achieve. The busy with pressure to achieve is coming up within the next few weeks and I want to be well rested and anxious to start. I will be ready for that after I spend some more time relaxing and having fun with the people I hang out with. This next busy time will take me away from home for a stretch of time and I need to maximize my awareness of everything around me even though I am trying to rest up. My animals will be looked after by my friends and my domicile will not have me in it for many months. I like sleeping in my own bed, there is some comfort in being familiar with my surroundings. It always boils back down to making financial ends meet and I acquiesce to this reality. However, I am sacrificing some things I dearly wish have in my life on a constant basis. I will continue to do what is necessary to maintain my current existence because there is a hope within me that magical moments are still out there for me.

No comments: