Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love you (#288)

Three of the most powerful words in my life. I cannot tell how many times I have wanted to say those words to someone who has that same gut feeling inside of them that I do about love for just each other. I am hopeful and persistent about finding this one particular circumstance. Being able to look a girl in the eyes and hold her look right back at me and say that I love you. There are no guarantees about anything in life except that it will all come to an end someday, but still I feel that having the potential to love a girl the way I know I can gives me hope that this feeling inside me must have a purpose more than just to exist within me. The older I get the less time I have of finding the one who will share her life with me in love. Time is a concern but only a concern, not the determining factor until I reach the end of my life. In the meantime, I have people to meet and relationships to nurture so that I have more opportunity to find the girl who has been waiting or has been unaware of how she feels about me. Time in this instance will tell eventually. As an optimist I tend to let the hope of a possible reality permeate through me and lift my spirits however artificial. It is still a lifting and an expectation worthy of a smile. I love you can be in my future and just knowing it can strengthens me.

No comments: