Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life counting it's days on me (#275)

I look deep within myself for answers or for direction to those things that are directly in contact with my present moment. I am in a meditative state of mind this morning obviously. (insert laugh) I do believe that the answers to most all of my questions are within me waiting to be revealed. I call upon a power that I am comfortable with to help guide my thinking and keep me in the best of thoughts about principles of honor. My strength as a human being comes from virtue. When I am able to collect my mind around the right and true my strength is powerful. By keeping to the principles of honor, ethics, justice, with a mixture of common sense, I have armed myself with purpose. That feeling of having a powerful purpose to defend or express is the best of who I am. Life for me is when I am in the moment with a dedication to the better and best that human nature has yet to offer. What an honor and privilege I have in seeing my destiny for living, despite whatever circumstance that may appear. I am heading toward the end of the life I have been gifted, in that my days of living so far will not outnumber the days I have left in existence. I am well satisfied however with the position I find myself in. No regrets greater than the promise of a better future do I have within me. The selfishness of my past was less honorable but the selflessness of my present and continuing on into my future has greater honor yet to be shown. I am confident in stating this because I have found my peace with life and death.

No comments: