Monday, November 30, 2009

Know where your heart is (#304)

This is the most difficult subject for me on a personal level as it pertains to the love between this man and a woman. I know what my heart tells me and I know what reality tells me. I believe we all feel that the love that we feel toward another human being is one of a kind. True love if you will permit me to describe it as. How does one go about compromising on that? I know that there are "no deserves" or guarantees in life and what we have is what there is. I also know that what I feel inside of me is too important to me to ever let it be diluted. I guess I just answered my own question. I don't compromise on that. Then what is left? I suppose to have some happiness is better than martyrdom. I am being overly dramatic, martyrdom in the sense that I would never allow myself to have a relationship with another woman who is not the one I am truly in love with. I know that I am not the first nor last to have his or her true love not come to it's fruition. I am just another human being in the world full of other human beings trying to find their way through life. I know also that I will never lose my hope for the love of my life to come to me in some unexpected way. I also know that I will continue on living and if I find someone else who wants to be my life companion I should consider that as well.

No comments: