Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My word is my bond (#299)

If I say something it must come from within me. I shall not say anything that does not conform with what I hold as true. I am of a mindset that all the time I have left in existence must be lived with the principles of positive values. I so desire to experience my destiny on the correct side of truth and fairness. It is up to me to reflect those values I hold myself to. If I must slow down how I respond in order to correctly interpret and conclude every situation then that is what I must do. It is of little value for me to hurry toward a conclusion if I am in doubt as to the veracity or the insight of a situation. How I do value my word. It is of the greatest importance as a tool to impart what I can contribute on any particular circumstance. My fate, destiny or legacy is determined, in part, by how I infuse myself into society and into personal lives of those who wish or want to be a part of my daily life. Choosing the words I am using on this posting is an example of how I must stop and concentrate on each word I am using to describe what I am trying to say. All the time I need to respond, when asked something, is all the time I need to be sure I am giving back something of true value. I will not talk to hear my own voice or to inflate my ego or to project an image of myself that is not true. It is okay for me to say I don't know. I have learned and I am continuing to learn that I am not all answers, I am just a simple man who cares about all of you.

No comments: