Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Never lose hope (#298)

I have been through many ups and downs in my life concerning having good things happen and bad things happen. I find today that I can determine some of the outcomes but still fate will have it's turn in presenting my present and future regardless of what I do. I just will never lose hope in expecting the best for myself and others around me that I can have some influence with. Hope is a great asset when I feel let down or some unexpected event lowers my enthusiasm. I am human and as a human being I am susceptible to disappointment. However the disappointment, I am not perpetually stuck there. Time has a way of showing me that regardless of the inevitability my mind may comprehend as an eventual outcome, reality and existence has another more complex conclusion than I do. I have to trust in goodness and being the best man I can be in order for the peace of mind I seek to appear. Certainties are what I have to live with but existence is the arbiter of all certainties and I will trust my fate to it's hands. One intent of hope is to endure through that which would wear us down to a despaired state. I am fortunate that I am not isolated to myself and have contact and interaction with persons or a medium which allows me to express myself in order to release any despair before it can fester into something even worse. Living in existence as a human being is a gift beyond any imagining. I hope to cherish this gift and find what small pleasures I can and be humbled at them finding me.

No comments: