Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We need to have fun (#291)

There are so many problems in the world and a serious amount of discussion should be appropriated to solving these problems. The satisfaction gained when a solution is found or progress is made is an uplifting experience. These opportunities are not as common as I would like so I feel a need to express myself in a happy manner through other sources of activity. Mainly by initiating humor in any subject that is readily available without being overly offensive or insensitive. Humor for me is vital in my character and behavior. I also try to do or act in humorous ways to help others join me in having fun. Anymore, I do not use artificial stimulants as a way to induce different behavior from myself in order to have fun. Fun for me is witty and opportunistic. For me, it is innocent in intention and only employed to uplift my and others' moment. Every morning I look into the mirror and see my face looking back at me and the first thing I do is, consciously, put a smile on my face. This small act gets me going because as soon as I see the smile reflecting back at me I start to laugh. There is something about my smile that triggers my funny bone. We all have things in our lives that strike us at times with a need to express humor. I try to raise that criteria of funny to a new level that brings more and more laughter into my and, through extension, others' day as well. I need to have fun and will not stop trying to have fun regardless of the realities of life as they happen everyday.

No comments: