Saturday, April 3, 2010

How hard is my head? (#428)

I am not being literal. I am referring to how difficult is is for me to understand things at times. It is as if I choose not to follow through on logic because I have more important things to do. Hogwash! I am just not trained as I should be to finish a concept before moving on from it. It is a laziness on my part. An undisciplined mind attached to my body. I presume that I lose focus because I don't expect myself to be wise. I am my own worst enemy in this example. I wish I could laugh at this but the seriousness of it won't allow me. Once again I have hit upon a trait I need to advance. That being the trait of completing a thought to the fullest and not stopping to do something else because that is how I operate. I am not always this cavalier with expressing my faults but it is the truth and the truth is where I want to be. This inability to being concise in thoughts is a problem that I need to address as a priority. My mind needs to be organized and progressive in it's abilities so that I may utilize it's potential when necessity dictates. Knowing that I am lazy about completing my thoughts is a warning to me that I will address. Not only for helping myself with life's difficulties but also in helping others when I have the opportunity. I shall not let laziness obstruct what I hope is a satisfying and enduring mind given to the better and best of humanity.

No comments: