Monday, April 5, 2010

What is my reality? (#430)

I choose my reality every time I make a decision. Everything I do, every decision I make creates my reality. Other factors substantially surround my reality but my reality is chosen by me. The concept had always been elusive to me but today I understand just how important everything is that I do and say. The consequences of me reveal my character. It is so important to maintain the highest level of thought and action about everything. This is not hard. High level of principle or less still requires thought and or effort. Why not be the best contributor to society that I can be since it requires no more effort than not trying to be the best. Everything is reciprocal. To show that I am alive it is important for me to actually be alive. Not some lump of mass that has given up on the possibilities that change and wisdom can bring. Inertia is a continuum of flow once flow has started, well I have started and my inertia will be the string that defines my attempt to create Carl as existence has given me the opportunity to be. I get to do this not anyone else. Whatever comes at me is up for me to adjust to and reflect my insight into how I react. I am proud to be me today and plan on continuing to be proud.

No comments: