Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Change is instinctual (#515)

If I know one thing about myself it is that I am constantly in a state of change. I am not constantly changing who I am but slowly I am evolving into a better person than who I was before. I also have a will that is powerful and unrelenting when given a virtuous task. My eyes widen and my resolve is evident in the hardening of my determination. I am dissatisfied with the world we currently reside in and will with {every breath I take}, (one of my favorite Police songs, lol) attempt to change it for the better. I have no time for those who would stipulate that the project to improve or change our world is impossible. They are like millstones wrapped with rope, tied to and chafing my neck. My spirit is beyond my body and I wish for my body to catch up with my spirit. To do this I cannot waste time debating whether something cannot be done but rather exploring possibilities and complexities toward a solution. There is little time for all of us in existence to sit back and claim some high ground that wastes more time in the name of feeling superior or thinking that there is nothing more to learn. I am here now and my life will have meaning. I will not let the existing powers that be over-ride brilliance with mediocrity. I know that I am not alone in this and persevering is what I will do.

No comments: