Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My time has come (#501)

I have been blessed with the knowledge that there are those out there who see me as someone to be looked up upon. It appears that I am worthy of making a good impression upon some. How I got to this point is secure in my mind. I want to and I am trying to become a better human being. I am also patient and consistent in my actions and thoughts. That is all I have to do to reach for a better existence for myself and for others. I am humbled that others have noticed and asked me for guidance in their lives. I am privileged and respectful of this responsibility. As I help others see what can be possible for them, I also sharpen my view as to what I can continue to do to see what is even more possible for myself. I am the key to what others see. I need to never give up in my quest to be the best man I can be. This is such an enormous opportunity for me to have an input into how others may begin to see themselves. I need to become a positive fortress to them so that in time they may become a positive fortress to others themselves. I am ready to do this for others now, I know this. If this opportunity had come to me earlier I would not have been ready for it. It is as if the timing of the Universe is in harmony with my soul. What a glorious time it is.

No comments: