Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let my imagination out (#530)

"Don't be afraid". To let my imagination out I need to step up and put to action what I would like to create. I feel confident now that I can achieve something I have dreamed of doing. Whether I succeed or fail is not the point. The point is I am going to try. It is my turn to change the reality surrounding me. No longer will I wait for things to happen but I will be the one to make things happen. I trust who I am to be a good example for others to notice. I have a vision of accomplishing something to be helpful to our society. I have been accumulating information and learning through experience and now it is time to put these things together and try to create opportunities for myself and those around me. I cannot do this on my own but I can initiate the inertia to start the process. I see so much potential in the people I meet and I hope to give them an opportunity to forge new beginnings for themselves. The society we live in now is a bit dysfunctional and therefore the timing of my endeavor could be beneficial. I hope to start a business that will not only be Earth friendly but based on a plan that allows maximum involvement of all involved. Until I have pushed further into my vision I will abstain from highlighting any more details. But regardless, I feel a sense of mission and I have only the best of intentions coursing through me.

1 comment:

Lori Latimer said...

Wisdom speaks. Right on!