Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Curiosity is the key (#579)

This natural instinct is my most awe inspiring. Compassion gives me a feeling of wholeness while curiosity stimulates my need to know. I was born on this planet with no foreknowledge of where I was or what I was doing here. I was nurtured by my family and taught knowledge as I grew. I am here at the age I am and I still do not know for certain why I am here or the purpose for my life. I have conjectures about the Universe I live in and I mostly guess that my purpose is to know all I can. I get there, (about knowing all I can), by my unquenchable desire to continue to ask questions and seek answers. I have no other conclusion that is logical instead of the process of my nature being my purpose. Maybe something in the future will be revealed about the significance of my being in this existence. For now though, I am left with more questions than answers. My Mother would tell me my purpose is to commune with God. It is a scenario. I have this need to question everything within the Universe and hopefully everything that is without the Universe. Trippy huh? Such is the inner workings of my thoughts. Nothing is taken for granted and nothing is assumed. If ever someone was born into an existence with no knowledge of it and had a nature to want to know everything he can then, for me, I was born into the right place.

No comments: