Saturday, September 4, 2010

Never compromise on love (#582)

No gift in life is greater than to feel love inside oneself for another. Fancy, wild and crazy good may compete in some short term way but soon wither away over time. The illusion that there is something greater than love has survived through time but not through truth. I am only one man and I have only my experience to draw from, however, nothing like love within me has ever been challenged by anything else. Maybe I need more challenges? Could be, but so far nothing has given me such comfort and peace as the feeling of love within me for someone else. I am such a person today that I know in my soul that having the gut-stirring kind of love is a gift from outside of me, to me. I choose to think it is spiritually ordained to me so that I may care for it. It is a gift that, regardless of ever being responded to by another person, will forever fill me with it's perfectness. I have no other way of describing, having a love for someone, than to say it is a manifestation of the perfect. It is the dream place where nothing but the warm rays of sunshine and beauty exist. I know that for the longer part of my life I was without a, being in love, for anyone. In that time I was truly lonely not knowing what anything's purpose was. Now because of love, life's purpose is to never let love leave my life. Nor compromise it away for something close or similar. The gift of love is as it should be, not an asset to be manipulated, but a reason to die for if necessary in order to keep.

No comments: