Sunday, April 24, 2011

The patience of time (#814)

I do feel this, although it is more of a psychic feel than an emotional one. To express it is to say that I can feel the ticking of each second and yet not hear the sound of it. I am aware as I can be most every moment. In that awareness of every moment is the calm patience of time. I had in the past rushed through life as on a schedule or in order to not miss something I deemed of value. I do not do that nearly as much anymore. I still do get caught up in certain paces of time that are not the best for me but I am human and an imperfection on display by me is nothing of any significance to anyone but me. Or so I hope! lol. I must always consider what my actions are doing on a larger front then just my own. Back to the patience of time though, I understand how important life should be within contexts and I know the ramifications to all of us to do our part in ways that are not always predictable. But I also know that a time for measured thoughts and actions can and should be my greatest goal. Time will be what it is and so will I. What shape and form that I takes is what I am forming, even now in this post. Time will stay consistent whether I want to rush it or procrastinate it. I am the one who needs to mold to the frame of time that is best and most productive to others and myself. I am starting to understand the congruency of my life and how I am interacting with time. It is not so clear yet, hence the unknown direction I still need to find in my quest to be at one with time. It is me that needs to make myself malleable to time and the sooner I get busy with working through this the better I will be as a man and as a human being.

No comments: