Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where there is a will there is a way (#796)

I have heard this so many times in my life, whether directly or in some other similar expression. It is true by the way, since most sincere wilful acts are born out of some injustice or attempt to improve the status quo. I am one of those who has faith that when a good or better way is available it should be explored. I am also one of those who, if girded with strong conviction and a desire to see a new way to do things implemented, will put forth an effort toward change. Where there is a will there is a way is like "never give up" if something is so right or powerfully felt that the alternative to it is unthinkable, then it is unthinkable not to find a way to change it. I have occasionally been moved by certain paradigms of change and have allowed myself the courtesy of going with that flow. There is a subtle peacefulness to allowing my convictions to come to the forefront of my actions. I am also one who is prone to sensing my own personal feelings about subjects of interest and staying true to those feelings has become a way of life for me now. If I remain ever vigilant a way will expose itself to me through all of the confusion and dead ends. I am confident in the wisdom I am occasionally given to see the vision of my hope for a better future. In all of the chaotic maneuverings of society and policies we erect to help us commune with each other, there still remains a light at the end of the tunnel where a path opens up for me and all I have to do is walk it. it seems that the older I get the more I realize how important it is for me to understand every thought I have and action I take. The importance is revealed in how I am able to perceive life around me and how I can envision better days. I have wasted forlorn days of inconsequence and have missed out on opportunities to find a will to a way in the past, but the present and future hold a better perspective for me.

2 comments:

Akpilot said...

Isn't it unfortunate that when we mature to the point of understanding and significant insight, we often don't have all the energy required to take all the action required; Nature's sense of humor.

Man of Hope said...

Well said Donald.