Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our insufferable egos and fears (#860)

We are the only thing holding us back from being the enlightened species we were meant to be. If it isn't our wrongheaded egos, it is our fears about the unknown. The wide disparity in how we function with our mindsets is disturbing. If we are not scared we are invincible. What we should be is neither of these illusions. Life is a gift and no matter how many times I see us use it otherwise, it will always be so. The failure of many of us to take advantage of our curiosities to learn greater possibilities is coming back to harm us. If we are not lording over ourselves and others with a demigod personality then we are hiding in some sanctuary afraid of our own shadow. How can this dynamic be so popular in an existence so full of discovery? The frustration I am tempted to feel is not worth my efforts since it serves me and others no practical purpose. I do however reserve the right of life to speak out about it. Learning is not a hardship to be avoided at all costs, even to the point of defending archaic rationales. Our natural instincts are forcing us to be in a state of awareness and intuitive compilation. Our brains have the ability to logically analyze circumstance and actions within nature to help us understand the awesome ability to learn and reason out new dynamics and paradigms. I, for one, am in a place of taking and adding to the wealth of knowledge in my present and future. I am not hindered by concepts that restrain my boldness to find new and unknown ideas and quantifications. This is my life to be lived with the realities nature has supplied. If I choose to bind myself to conventions that ignore objective discovery then I am not fulfilling my natural instinct toward a curiosity built upon humility.

No comments: