Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love my dreams (#1023)

I cannot remember the last time I had a bad dream and even then I was just being me in it. That is amazing for me to know because like all humans I still have some little doubts about how I would act if I wasn't mostly in control of myself. In my dreams I am just me without questioning my actions. It is strangely real to me that my actions and thoughts in my dreams are consistent with how I am when I am awake. The reason I have had doubts about whether I was still just like me in my dreams is that sometimes in my dreams I have super human strength and gravity defying abilities. lol. If that were the case in real life my dreams offer a clue to me that I would still be just me without all the ego I presume would have attached to me. That is comforting! the foundation of my good intentions even cover me in my unfiltered dreams. I know that I am being who I am supposed to be by this validation. I know it sounds like a leap but for me it is personal and justification being verified by the consistency in my dreams fits together in a peaceful way. The logic of it is difficult to quantify but in essence, if I am the man I am in my dreams, where rules and restrictions are not required by others over me, then I have found a core with the rules and regulations in my real life that has overlapped into my dream life. By knowing that I am the same principled person in both paradigms is tremendously satisfying. The best part of my dreams then is the actual happenings and the happily distorted persons I interact with. Quite amusing with a touch of real life tension, enough to make my dreams complex and insightful. I don't know why this subject has hit me like it has this morning but the dreams from last night were powerful and heartfelt. My dreams are important to me and help to continue my life along my chosen path in a most wonderful and inspiring way.

No comments: