Saturday, November 12, 2011

You must save yourself (#1016)

I know this one very well. Nothing anyone or anything can save me but my own desire to do so. Certainly help if I need it does come in handy but without me first deciding to want to try nothing will work. What do I mean by save yourself? Simply everything that seems to be an obstruction to a healthy and fulfilling life. One thing for certain is that there is no blueprint to life and we all must struggle to define how we best fit into the world around us. It is scary and confusing to start but eventually our thoughts and actions help us arrive at a place where some sense of continuity does evolve. However, settling for where we land due to serendipity or coincidence is less fulfilling than actually charting a course of our own based on our own personal intangibles. Chance is a product of disorganization in place of formulating a plan. It is easy to let things happen in due course when the ethic to work at a plan is more difficult. All of us possess tremendous abilities and if shown how to do things most would gladly have that then trial and error. Most of us I say since my own stubbornness didn't allow me the path of least resistance in this area. I have converted and come to the startling realization that my perfect sense of privilege and demagoguery were fascinations of my own creation. In other words I was taught some life lessons that reiterated my true nature of fallibility. lol. Luckily I survived my own ridiculous illogical reasonings of me existing outside logical reality. I am just a human, no more special or worse than any other human and in that, I have come to realize that who I am and what I do is completely within my control if I choose to understand and put into practice the principles that I want to define the best of me. I get to choose and in that I not only save myself but I also get to live myself as well.

No comments: